COVID SAFE ProtocolS
PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU OR ANY FAMILY MEMBERS ARE SICK
As a Church we believe the safety of our members and community is of the highest importance. We also believe that in-person connection is valuable so we will be resuming The Valley Youth on Friday nights at 149 Narara Valley Drive on the 24th of July.
In order to make sure that we are compiling with government regulations and to keep our participants safe we have put the following protocols in place and completed a NSW Covid-Safe Plan. Please take the time to read below and contact Pastor Lewis if you have any further questions.
1. Anyone meeting certain conditions will be refused entry. These include:
Anyone who in the last 14 days has had flu-like symptoms (Symptoms of COVID-19 can include fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat and shortness of breath, as well as other reported symptoms including loss of smell, loss of taste, runny nose, muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhoea, nausea/vomiting and loss of appetite.)
Anyone who in the last 14 days has had contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or displayed flu-like symptoms as listed above, and has not been tested for COVID-19 and received a negative COVID Test result.
2. Sign in on arrival will be essential for Covid Tracing (hopefully never required) and to ensure we don't exceed our venue capacity of 90 youth. Sanitiser will be available at the rego desk.
3. All youth leaders have been required to complete specific training on how to clean our venue.
4. Sadly we will not be providing dinner during Term 3. We encourage students to bring their own drink bottle.
5. Reminders will be given to the youth each week to maintain hand hygiene and to refrain from sharing objects. Under the NSW health act students are not required by law to social distance during gatherings, however, we will still encourage social distancing.
7. We will not be engaging in group singing.
8. All cleaning will be completed regularly on surfaces and any equipment used in activities.
9. Youth leaders rostered on as "Covid Wardens" to ensure we are complying with all regulations.
10. If a students school has ceased operation due to Covid-19, we request that those students refrain from attending youth.